Saturday, July 20, 2013

Day 39

While I was debating to take another day off or just do a few neros until the leg felt better, the guy from the hostel in the next town south showed up and dropped off some nobos pack and offered to take mine and let me slack the 10 miles. My leg was feeling better, still not healed but I could go up and down stairs with no problems. The 10 miles was over my last white mountain and the one the nobos complained about the most. So I took the offer and continued south. I had no issues going up the mountain the nobos greatly exaggerated the difficulty. There was no view from the peak but I was treated to a view from the south peak. The way down was a long gentle slope which eventually proved too much for my newly healed leg. By the time I reached the hostel my leg was hurting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment