Sunday, July 7, 2013

Day 25

Woke up with plans to do 15 miles. I didn't look at the map very well because I missed the note saying I would be going through the Mahoosuc notch. The most difficult, and most fun, mile on the trail. I made good time and hit the shelter before the Mahoosuc section around noon. my legs felt ok a little wobbly from the ups and downs I did that morning but I would have made the milage easily. Luckily I pulled my guide book out while I was eating lunch and saw the note about the fun/difficulty. So I decided to stop at the shelter and do the Mahoosuc notch in the morning with fresh legs so I would have a fun experience rather than a difficult one.

1 comment:

  1. Patrick... one more day of spring ... then summer... sent you inventory of summer package... when do you want it sent and where. dad

    ReplyDelete