Friday, July 19, 2013

Day 36

Got a late start cause the rain was so bad. The other sobos started at the usual time and ended up skippin mount lafayette due to thunderstorms. When I made it to the mountain it was just cloudy and windy. The wind was pretty good about a windy day in waikoloa. The peak was still cloudy when I got there but as soon as I crested it the clouds blew off and I had a great walk along the ridge. On the way down the mountain I ran into a pair of day hikers who gave me a ride to Lincoln.
I had been really looking forward to Lincoln since it has a movie theater and I was hoping to see world war z. I got there to late it had left the theater the previous Friday.
I stayed at the house of a local named Chet who added bunks to his garage for people to stay in. Nectar and spits were staying there along with some other sobos, Smithy, Stinky Jesus and Moose legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment