Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Day 121

I don't think I mentioned it before but my left foot had been hurting badly for a few days now. Part of the reason I took a zero was to give the foot a chance to feel better. It didn't so I went to the local clinic to get it looked at. The nurse wasn't able to determine if it was a strain or broken so she sent me off to the next town to get an x-ray. Which was a problem since it was twelve miles away. After debating for a while I finally said screw it and decided to hike on. I had already done 100 miles on it so it wasn't going to stop me. On the way out of town I ran into rj's father. It seems rj had just reached town and they came over to see him. They were staying at the town I needed to goto to get the x-ray done.So I got a ride there with them. After getting the x-ray done they even drove me back to damascus. It took a few hours for the clinic to get the results but luckily it turns out it was just a strain. It was now 5 pm but I didn't want to spend another night on town so I hiked out. I did five miles up to the ridge and called it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment