Thursday, October 3, 2013

Day 103

After the long day yesterday I had a nice easy 10 mile hike to Glasgow where I would resupply and spend the day. It was yet another beautiful day and I got to see an owl chilling in a tree on my way to town.
I had very bad luck getting a ride into town. I got to the road around 12:30 and didn't get a hitch into town until 3:30. It didn't help that there was a minor thunderstorm that rolled through and got me and everything around a little wet. Glasgow was a cool very hiker friendly town, they have a little shelter setup with hot showers that hikers can stay in. Unfortunately I got there on a monday when both the restaurant and convenience store grill were closed. So I got to eat a pair of hotdogs for dinner instead of at an Italian restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment