Thursday, October 3, 2013

Day 110

The day started out overcast but we got really nice later. Even being overcast there were some good views.
Although I had to climb over a gap that was a bit to much for RJ to get them
A bit later in the day I saw this very delicately balanced tree hanging across the trail.

I have no idea how it managed to land in such a position but it seemed stable enough. 

The day cleared up so we got some really nice views.
Toward the end of the day we headed to a local trail angel's place which you had to ride a zipline across a stream to get to. 

I did it all wrong. It seems there was a clip you were supposed to attach your pack to rather then wear it across like I did.
  Ah well I made it across without falling but I had some close calls.
We decided to hike to the next shelter rather then stay at the trail angels since RJ couldn't find a convenient place to setup his hammock.

No comments:

Post a Comment