Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Amazing sunrise

Amazing sunrise. I woke up just in time to see the beautiful sunrise. After playing with several different settings on my camera I think I like the pop picture the best.
Pop 

High Dynamic
I forget soft tones maybe?
The riding was a nice easy uneventful ride on low traffic back roads with almost no hills. I went up over tunnel hill so I took the little detour to visit the tunnel in the hill.
I rode to crab orchard wildlife preserve where there were two campsites. The first one was nice tents only right on a lake. Unfortunately while I was looking at the campsites a tick crawled on me which instantly ended my desire to stay there. The next campground was 5 miles down the road with rvs but there was a "Tenters" hill so I basically had a section all to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment