Monday, August 24, 2015

Saratoga to 5 miles from battle pass

A nice easy relaxing day. My sister was coming to pick up the bike in late afternoon in encampment. I still had 20 miles to get there but it was all on asphalt so wouldn't be more than 2 hours. I spent most of the morning soaking my sore body in the hot springs. Hiking muscles transfer ok to biking but there was still a lot of pain. I am looking forward to hiking again.

I made it to encampment without an issue and met my sister. After exchanging my bike for the gear I had given her we drove up to battle pass. She had brought her dog along and they hiked the first 2 miles with me. It was great seeing her again even if it was such a short time. I hiked a few more miles but didn't get to far before it started getting dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment