Friday, May 15, 2015

Pie town to Thomas ranch

The post office opened at 800 but they ask that we don't show up until 9 so they can get the locals p.o. mail delivered. I grabbed my boxes and filled my food bag then headed over to the restaurant for brunch. After a burger and pie I headed out of town.

The hike today was all road walk. It was 15 miles to some locals ranch who will let us fill up on water. The hike was pretty boring and uneventful. Not much to look at other than one cool mountain til the easy.

The ranch was nice. It was an old retired couple that had bought it a few years ago for cheap. They gave us water and we hung out and talked with them. I decided to camp here since the camping is difficult ahead since we are on a road and there are private ranches along it.

No comments:

Post a Comment