Friday, June 21, 2013

Day 4

Day 4: Chaffing was better but still not up to doing a long days hike. The ankles were still tore up and I was still having issues with the boots. So I decided to hang out with the guys and head to a hostel in the 100 mi wilderness. They offered a 1 lb cheeseburger for dinner and an All You Can Eat(AYCE) breakfast, plus a hot shower and warm room as well as a resupply for my alcohol stove and moleskin. On my way there I walked past an
interesting Privy with 2 side by side toilets. There was a register in there with people claiming that they had used it side by side. I fell hard onto a rock on my way to the hostel and cut my knee up but no permanent damage. Oh and it rained of course.
Positive Thought of the Day: For Privys when others walked while holding it.

No comments:

Post a Comment