Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Yellowstone zero

I was still feeling badly but no longer hada sore throat just a buncha coughing. So rather than aggravating the cough by riding the bike 75 miles we decided to go visit the part of Yellowstone we missed.

The main attraction of the day was Yellowstone falls. This was fantastic. The Yellowstone river was flowing strongly right over these 200+ ft falls and we got all the way right next to where it goes over the cliff. Like 2ft. or less from the edge. On top of that the water was crystal clear so you could see through it as it's going over. I was more impressed by this than old faithful.

We drove around for a bit more seeing different hot springs and waterfalls before heading back to camp and sending my sister home. It was a great visit, unfortunately I later found out that I got my sister sick which I was trying to avoid but I guess was inevitable after spending a day in a car with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment