Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Ennis zero

Ennis is a cute little tourist town seemingly entirely devoted to fly fishing and selling ranches to billionaires. Other than one bar and maybe a real estate agency nothing was open after 7pm.

After spending the night in town I was still coughing so I decided to take a zero. Then I took a second one and visited the local doctor. He said it was just a normal cold going around with a lingering cough for up to 3 weeks. He gave me a steroid allergy shot and sent me on my way. While hanging out Jim and Keith caught up and we spent the day hanging out. But they rode on while I was taking the second zero. I should catch up to them since Jim is going to spend the 4th in Missoula with his girlfriend. I wouldn't see Keith again in this trip : (.

No comments:

Post a Comment