Monday, September 2, 2013

Day 84

I had 15 miles to hike to get to Boiling Springs to catch up with Smiles and see the show. They were by far the easiest miles I've done yet. Nothing but cornfields and flat land.
 I got up early cause I wanted some time to check out the town as I had heard its very nice to hikers. At 10:45 I got a text from Busch, who is staying in town at the hotel where the play was being held, saying that the show starts at 1pm. I tried to get a hold of Smiles and let her know but she had her phone turned off. So I did some crazy fast miles, it took me just over an hour to do the 4 miles to get to town. I managed to find Smiles and let her know about the show in time to see it. The show was a production of Hair Spray which turned out to be a lot better than i expected. I thought it would be a local production but the entire cast had broadway or off broadway show experience and were very good. I ended up staying in the hotel and splitting a room with Busch as that turned out to be cheaper to do then just seeing the show alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment