Thursday, September 10, 2015

CDT complete!

I'm done! I'll try to get around to finishing the rest of the posts this time. I'm calling it quits just a little short of the actual finish since I didn't take into account the hours of the car rental place when I made my plane reservations. They are closed on Sundays which would make the timing for my flight not work. That just means I have to come back and hike this section in the future. Which I wanted to do anyway since I wanted to see the section around Cumbres Pass without snow. The only real issue I'm having with stopping now is today was absolutely perfect weather and the next few days are also going to be amazing. Ah well.

Anyway hike complete!

1 comment:

  1. Well done, dude. It's been fun following your hike and the scenery has been stunning! Thanks for letting me follow along on your adventure.

    ReplyDelete