Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Day 73

The plan was to do a short hike to delaware water gap in pa and stay at a church hostel. Time to hike out of nj. The last stretch was really pretty and crowded. I guess a lot people wanted to enjoy one of the last weekends of summer. It was a practically perfect day to hike. One of the people was a really nice lady that gave me a $10 bill out of the blue. Turns out her son had hiked the trail a few years back so now she carries a $10 to give to any hiker she sees. That worked great for me cause there was an ice cream shop in town. There was also a bakery in town that specializes in pies. Lets just say I had a lot of pie. That night I had two other sobos show up, numbers who I had met briefly in ny and jj who I had seen in the 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment